Patients & Visitors
We are currently working on our portal and will have it available for access soon.
Walla Walla Clinic is excited to bring our patients the latest advance in personal health care management – and YOU’RE in the driver’s seat. Welcome to followmyhealth.com Patient Health Portal, the next big leap in health technology.
followmyhealth.com is a secure, convenient way to manage your personal health care. This FREE self-service health management tool can improve interactions with your doctor’s office, document important health care information and ultimately give you the ability to make more informed decisions about your health!
- Online access—anywhere, anytime
- View your health information electronically via a web browser.
- The comfort of a secure environment
- Your health information is posted to a highly secure data repository.
- Your information—and you manage it
- Review and update your health history and personal health record online.
- Expedite appointment check-ins by completing and submitting forms online.
- Download, fax, and email select health information – immunizations history, school exam forms, and more.
- View personal health information from other participating organizations.
- Review your personal medical record, including conditions, medications, allergies, vital signs and immunizations.
- View test and lab results.
- Connect with your doctor's office
- Request appointments when it’s convenient for you.
- Request a prescription refill.
- Online bill payment will be coming soon.
- Healthcare reminders will also be coming soon.
- It's YOUR health. Now you can have the access you deserve.
How do I sign up for followmyhealth.com?
- Individuals may sign up to use followmyhealth.com during an office visit.
- The receptionist will verify your identity (photo ID required) and notify the followmyhealth.com team that you’ve signed up.
- Within 2 business days, you will receive an invitation via email to activate your followmyhealth.com account.
- The email invitation will include two links: the first to create a Windows Live ID and a second to populate your online health record.
- You will be required to enter an INVITATION CODE, which is the last four digits of your social security number. Please note: the invitation code is only active for 60 days.
- Compatible Browsers: Internet Explorer 7.0 or higher, Mozilla FireFox 2 & 3, Google Chrome 4, Safari 1 & 2.
- Operating Systems: Windows or MAC.
- Microsoft Silverlight 4.0 is required (will be prompted if not installed).
- Must have a Windows Live ID (or Hotmail).
- View medical record after initial sign up – up to 2 weeks.
- Please allow the following intervals for interactions with your health care providers:
- Appointment and Rx refill requests – 2 business days.
- View test results – 1 business day after the provider has reviewed the results.
- All other requests and messages - 3 business days.
Back to top »